The ‘Reliant Cancer Screen’ from Counsyl analyzes your DNA to assess your chances of developing breast, ovarian, colon, and other cancers.
- Looks at up to 36 different genes associated with an increased risk of certain cancers
- Covered by most major insurance companies
- A physician must approve the order
What you’ll receive
You’ll receive an online report outlining your genetic risk for many different kinds of cancer ― breast, ovarian, colon, pancreatic, prostate, thyroid, and others. After receiving the results, there is a range of support available, including:
- Development of a prevention or treatment program with your doctor if you find out you have an irregularity in your cancer-fighting genes
- Genetic counselors to answer questions and point you towards additional resources