By using our site you confirm that you accept this policy. If you do not agree to this policy you must not use our site.
Information About Us
Our site is operated by DNA Testing Choice Ltd (we). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under registration number 08771715 and have our registered office and main trading address at Suite 9, Windsor Forest Court, Mill Ride, Ascot SL5 8LT, UK.
Other Applicable Terms
Changes To This Policy
We may revise this policy at any time by amending this page.
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
The Information We Collect And How We Use It
Except in the limited circumstances mentioned below, we do not collect your personal information when you enter or use our site.
When entering your e-mail address on the ‘Write a Review’ page in the ‘More to say?’ field:
- We collect your e-mail address when you enter it in the ‘More to say?’ field upon writing a review. We do not share your e-mail address with 3rd parties and your e-mail address will never be sold onto a 3rd party. Your e-mail address will be stored in a secure Database hosted in a secure site.
When entering your e-mail address in the ‘Newsletter Signup’ field at the top of each page:
- We collect your e-mail address when you sign up for our e-mail newsletter. We do not share your e-mail address with 3rd parties and your e-mail address will never be sold onto a 3rd party. Your e-mail address will be stored in a secure Database hosted in a secure site.
- If you wish to stop receiving our e-mail newsletter, please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the e-mail.
When Using Our Site:
- Our servers automatically collect Log Data which is information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. Log Data is a form of Non-Identifying Information which means information that does not permit the identification of an individual person.
- Cookies (files which are sent by us to your device) are sent which allow us to collect statistical information about the usage of our site and to improve the way in which we advertise. However, we do not use any information derived from cookies, nor any IP addresses we collect, to identify any individual user of our site.
Why Do We Collect Information?
Our primary goal in collecting information is to improve the service we provide to you.
Disclosure Of The Information We Collect
The information we collect is confidential and except in the limited circumstances mentioned below, we will not disclose it to any 3rd party.
We may disclose the information we collect under the following circumstances:
- If required or permitted to do so by law; and/or
- If necessary in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings; and/or
- If ownership of all or part of our website is transferred, in which case any purchaser would only be entitled to use that information in a way consistent with this policy
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us. We use reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you disclose to us.
You accept the inherent risks of providing information and dealing on-line and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless it is due to our negligence or wilful default.